British Telecom Recruitment Drive 2022 for Software Engineering Professional for Bangalore location | Apply for ABCD Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : British Telecom has published the latest job notification 2022 for Software Engineering Professional position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree in computer, science, IT, telecommunications or related fields and GCP/HaaS/ Python solutions, including design, implementation, unit, feasibility testing and component testing, and preparation for solution deployment can apply online for British Telecom Recruitment Drive 2022 using the direct link given below.
(apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for British Telecom Recruitment Drive 2022 Software Engineering Professional fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
British Telecom Recruitment Drive 2022 | Software Engineering Professional | Bachelor’ Degree Fresher |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||British Telecom|
|Job Profile/ Type||Software Engineering Professional || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time. ★ Join Our Telegram Job Channel ★|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in computer, science, IT, telecommunications or related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location. ★ Follow Our LinkedIn Page ★|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Exp. candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for British Telecom Recruitment Drive 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Software Engineering Professional position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Ensuring that HaaS non-functional, functional and operational requirements have been met. Contribute as one of the key HaaS designer which includes guaranteeing that other members of the team are fully aware of changes being made and have been involved in creating and reviewing the solution.
- Contributing to planning and prioritising HaaS tasks/stories within team, with sufficient awareness of the overall development lifecycle, Big data architecture, Big Data Engineering tools and techniques, learning from and improving their own approach.
- Prepare HaaS (Big Data) knowledge base by taking proper knowledge share from BT HaaS Architecture , ASG and R&D Ipswich team, and also participate in cross knowledge share programs.
- Potentially responsible for interacting with HaaS customers to work out requirements capture and/or show and tell part of solution. This includes developing an understanding of an element of the business domain sufficient to be able to interpret requirements, and making sound design and implementation decisions;
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Problem Solving: Resolving production issues to fix service P1-4 issues. Problems relating to introducing new technology, and resolving major issues in the platform and/or service.
- Software Development Concepts: Understands and experienced with the use of a wide range of programming concepts and is also aware of and has applied a range of algorithms.
- Commercial & Risk Awareness: Able to understand & evaluate both obvious and subtle commercial risks, especially in relation to a programmer.
- Experience you would be expected to have
- Cloud: experience with one of the following cloud vendors: AWS, Azure or GCP
- GCP : Experience prefered, but learning essential.
- Big Data: Experience with Big Data methodology and technologies
- Programming : Python or Java worked with Data (ETL).
- DevOps: Understand how to work in a Dev Ops and agile way / Versioning / Automation / Defect Management – Mandatory
- Agile methodology – knowledge of Jira
Apply for Software Engineering Professional
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for British Telecom Recruitment Drive 2022 Software Engineering Professional fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.