Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022 | Baker Hughes Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Baker Hughes Jobs for Freshers : Baker Hughes has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for System Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s / Master Degree from an accredited university or college in mechanical/ chemical engineering and 0 to 5 years of experience in design of turbo machinery auxiliaries can apply online for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022 for System Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022 | System Engineer | Bachelor/ Master Degree | Freshers | Bangalore Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Baker Hughes|
|Job Profile/ Type||System Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s / Master Degree from an accredited university or college in mechanical/ chemical engineering.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 5 years of experience in design of turbo machinery auxiliaries.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Followings are the job Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022 for fresher candidates for System Engineer position for Bangalore location. And the candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Professional certificates if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process (Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written) may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Referencing customer specifications or contractual documents and translating into design documents for gas turbine and centrifugal compressor accessories.
- Collaborating with adjacent engineering disciplines in creation of piping and instrumentation diagram- engineering deliverables.
- Handling customer queries, resolve comments during the evolution of system engineering.
- Identifying project criticalities, risk and leading the design reviews, taking appropriate action to ensure project success.
- Developing of of painting specification, electric load list, lube oil data sheet, and motor data sheet.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited University e or college in mechanical or chemical engineering having 0 to 5 year of experience in design of turbomachinery auxiliaries.
- Have knowledge of international standards like API, ASME is essential.
- Have willingness to get trained on the domain by on the job methods with at most focus and commitment.
- Have technical background on turbomachinery auxiliaries with attitude towards systems engineering.
- Have quality control system awareness and familiar with the main API/ ASME test/ process and TR&S requirements.
Apply for System Engineer fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022 for System Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.