Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 | Axis Bank Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Axis Bank Jobs for Freshers : Axis Bank has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Relationship Officer position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Graduation/ Post-Graduation degree in the related fields and should have knowledge of the banking regulations and norms can apply online for Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 for Relationship Officer fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 | Relationship Officer | Graduation/ PG Freshers | Chennai Job | Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Axis Bank|
|Job Profile/ Type||Relationship Officer || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Graduation/ Post-Graduation degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Chennai, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Experienced are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Relationship Officer position for Chennai location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Offering solutions and cross selling banks retail banking and third party products as per assigned budgets (like general insurance, mutual funds Life insurance loans etc ). Achieve business budgets as assigned by the organisation on a monthly basis consistently.
- Generating referrals and leads of new customers for sales of banks products. Promoting banks products by taking part in marketing activities and customer visit outside the branch.
- Contact existing customers for bringing in more deposits and cross selling of banks products. Timely and accurate processing of customer transactions and request.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidate should have a graduation or post graduation degree and the related field from a recognised institute. Candidate should have knowledge of banking regulations and norms.
- Candidates should maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services and ability to handle pressure and meet the deadlines.
- Candidates should have excellent communication both verbal and written skills and the local language, should have good networking and relationship building skills.
Apply for Relationship Officer fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 for Relationship Officer fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Axis Bank Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.