Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 | Axis Bank Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Private Bank Jobs | Apply Online for Axis Bank Jobs 2023: Axis Bank has published the latest job openings 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for across India location for various positions. Eligible candidates having Graduation/ 10th/12th/ Post-Graduation/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s / PhD degree can apply online for Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given. Axis Bank is hiring Manager, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Developer, Computer Operator, Office Staff, Software Engineer, Networking Engineer, Cashier, Accountant, Security Staff, etc.. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Axis Bank Vacancy 2023 for fresher and exp. candidates for across India location.
Axis Bank Careers Recruitment 2023 | Fresher/ Exp. Candidate Apply For Axis Bank Recruitment |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Axis Bank|
|Job Profile/ Type||Manager, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Developer, Computer Operator, Office Staff, Software Engineer, Networking Engineer, Cashier, Accountant, Security Staff, etc.. || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Graduation/ 10th-12th pass/ Post-Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ PhD/ Diploma Holders.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Across India location.|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Fresher and Exp. candidates are eligible.|
About the Company/ Bank: Axis Bank (IND)
Axis Bank is one of the largest private sector bank and offers a wide range of financial products. Axis Bank headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra and have 9 International Offices and 4800+ branches, 17801+ ATMs and 4900+ cash recyclers across the country as on March 2020. Axis Bank is the new generation private sector banks and have begun operations in 1994. Axis Bank sells it’s financial services to a number of large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. Here are the few key points about Axis Bank- (Info Source- Wikipedia)
- Company Name– Axis Bank
- Founded In– 1993 (29 years back)
- Headquarter– Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Number of Branches– 4800+
- Key Persons– Shri Rakesh Makhija.
- Owner– Life Insurance Corporation (9.02%), Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India (SUUTI) (4.6%), General Insurance and more.
- Net Income – ₹46.77 billion (2019).
Qualification, Experience & Skills Required
- Have relevant qualification, experience and professional skills as per the job profile. Knowledge and experience in the banking sector technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), presentation and interpersonal skills. Able to handle customer queries and provides solution asap.
- Experience in resolving issues like- Payment Failure & other technical issues. Should have experience in the similar domain.
- Should follow Axis Bank History, rules and guidelines strictly. Job location could be anywhere in India and No application fee for the online application process.
Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2023
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Axis Bank Vacancy 2023 for fresher and exp. candidates for across India location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Axis Bank Recruitment 2023
Join our social media groups/ channels & get Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 updates.