Anthology Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer in Test | Apply for Anthology Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : Anthology has published the latest job notification 2022 for Associate Software Engineer in Test position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience can apply online for Anthology Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Anthology Recruitment 2022 for Associate Software Engineer in Test fresher and exp. candidates for Chennai location.
Anthology Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer in Test | Bachelor’s Degree | Chennai Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Associate Software Engineer in Test || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Chennai, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||1 to 2 years of relevant work experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Anthology Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Associate Software Engineer in Test position for Chennai location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- As Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for demonstrating expertise with Java and REST APIs. You will become an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos.
- You will embrace test driven development as an integral part of what you deliver as a software developer. You will also be willing to respond to the unique challenges of delivering and maintaining cloud-based software including troubleshooting live production environments, minimizing downtime, and responding to client-reported issues.
- You would build the capabilities for looking at the complete stack of technology layers for providing fixes and developing features.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining complex testing environments, performing all aspects of verification including functional, regression, load, and system testing as well as documentation.
- 1-2 years of experience. Experience with cloud-based hosting solutions (AWS). Creating and maintaining automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Contribute as an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos.
- Developing the test strategy for features, incorporating the right balance of integration/API tests and UI tests.
Apply for Associate Software Engineer in Test
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Anthology Recruitment 2022 for Associate Software Engineer in Test fresher and exp. candidates for Chennai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Anthology Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.