Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022 | Amdocs Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Amdocs Jobs for Freshers : Amdocs India has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher candidates for TBO Analyst position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a B.Sc/ BCS/ BCA/ M.Sc Degree in computer/ IT/ related fields and knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Amdocs Off Campus 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Amdocs Off Campus 2022 for TBO Analyst fresher and experienced candidates for Pune job location.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022 | TBO Analyst | B.Sc/ BCS/ BCA/ M.Sc Freshers | Pune Jobs | Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||TBO Analyst || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||B.Sc/ BCS/ BCA/ M.Sc Degree in computer/ IT/ related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Pune, India location.|
|Target Batch||2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for TBO Analyst position for Pune location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues and follow up with relevant teams for resolution. Ensure all tickets information is available for the analysis and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known or recurring errors. Apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick win and first level resolution.
- Perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of sla. Update checklist for quality assurance and progress tracking and following standard operating procedures.
- Ensure timely resolution or escalation with the agreed sla. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationship through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress and handling customers with a professional attitude.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Only 2021 best performs are eligible for this off campus hiring and candidate should have at least 55% throughout the academics with no gaps or breaks in the education.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as a point of contact.
- You will perform validation verification and correction wherever applicable, of artefacts of the system like reports, bills, event records and screen etc.
Apply for TBO Analyst fresher Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Amdocs Off Campus 2022 for TBO Analyst fresher and experienced candidates for Pune job location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.