Amazon Recruitment Drive for Seller Support Associate Details:
About the Company:
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over customers. Our actions, goals, projects, programmes and inventions begin and end with the customer at the forefront of our minds. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we commit to it in the hope that it will turn into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as straightforward as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
Job Profile: Seller Support Associate
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree.
Salary: Not Specified.
Job location: Uttar Pradesh
Experience: 0 to 10 years.
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- The employee will be required to support the sellers via phone/chat and emails.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Hindi.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 50 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
Candidates who are based in the below locations should only apply:
Dehli or UP
The employee will be required to support the sellers via phone/chat and emails.
Apply Before the link expires for Amazon Recruitment Drive.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.