Amazon Recruitment 2022 | Amazon Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Amazon Jobs for Freshers : Amazon India has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related technical/ engineering fields and 0 to 3 years of experience in development or technical support can apply online for Amazon India Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Amazon India Recruitment 2022 for Programmer/ Analyst fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 | Programmer/ Analyst | Bachelor’s Degree Freshers | Hyderabad Job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Programmer/ Analyst || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related technical/ engineering fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 3 years of experience in development or technical support.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Amazon Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Programmer/ Analyst position for Hyderabad job location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- The Transportation team is looking for a passionate software programmer analyst who will be responsible for working with business, operation to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network.
- As part of the integration, you have to design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices.
- You should also be working alongside development on Amazon corporate and Divisional Software projects,, updating/ enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes and documentation of our systems.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidates should have 0 to 3 years overall development/ technical support experience. And strong object oriented development knowledge in C++ and / or Java.
- Knowledge of the UNIX/ Linux operating systems. Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrates skills and passion for operational excellence. Documentation skills.
Apply for Programmer/ Analyst Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Amazon India Recruitment 2022 for Programmer/ Analyst fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Amazon Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.