Amazon Recruitment 2022 | Amazon Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Amazon Jobs for Freshers : Amazon has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Programmer Analyst position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields and 0 to 5 years of experience in the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Amazon Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Amazon Recruitment 2022 for Programmer Analyst fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 | Programmer Analyst | Bachelor’s Degree Fresher | Hyderabad job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Programmer Analyst || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 5 years of experience in the related fields/ technologies.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Amazon Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Programmer Analyst position for Hyderabad location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have a superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organisation skills and able to judge multiple task at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
- This job requires you consistently hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping task will define your success.
- You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solution that defect and prevent outages.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidate should have knowledge of the scripting languages like SQL, Python, Perl, XML, or Ruby. Ability to write code in Java, C/ C++programming languages.
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesized the results.
- Ability to understand functional or technical specifications and analyse the data. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields and 0 to 5 years of experience in the related fields/ technologies.
Apply for Programmer Analyst fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Amazon Recruitment 2022 for Programmer Analyst fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Amazon Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.