Amazon Recruitment 2022 | Digital Associate | Apply for Amazon Jobs for Freshers and Exp. Candidates : Amazon India has published the latest job notification 2022 for Digital Associate position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech degree in IT, ECE & EEE firlds and B.Sc degree in the related fields and Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox can apply online for Amazon Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Amazon Recruitment 2022 for Digital Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location.
Amazon Recruitment 2022 | Digital Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Degree Freshers | Chennai Job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Digital Associate || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech degree in IT, ECE & EEE firlds and B.Sc degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Chennai, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Amazon Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Digital Associate position for Chennai location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines. Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
- Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development. Perform execution and report results accurately. Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks / releases.
- Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality. Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech, B.Sc., Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech,B.Sc., A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required. Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required.
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
Apply for Digital Associate fresher Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Amazon Recruitment 2022 for Digital Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.