Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 | Amazon Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Amazon Jobs for Freshers : Amazon has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Applied Scientist position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Masters/ PhD Degree in computer science/ statistics or related fields and 0 to 4 years of experience in machine learning and data sciences can apply online for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 for Applied Scientist fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 | Applied Scientist | Masters/ PhD Degree Fresher | Bangalore location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Applied Scientist || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Masters/ PhD Degree in computer science/ statistics or related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 4 years of experience in machine learning and data sciences.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Applied Scientist position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Responsible for building machine learning based solutions for natural language understanding capabilities of Alexa. Publish research papers in venues of repute, conduct workshop, challenge in area of multilingual NLU.
- Research experiment and build proof of concepts advancing the state of the art in ai and ml in the area of natural language understanding NLU.
- Collaborate with engineering, data science and other science teams, and to build novel solutions towards solving a customer problem. Support on call activities for critical issues.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidate should have a masters or PhD degree in computer science or statistics or related field and 024 years of experience in machine learning and data science.
- Experience in python or other programming languages, command line usage, familiar with Linux and AWS ecosystem. Expertise in machine learning and in particular deep neural networks.
- Understanding of relevant statistical measures such as confidence intervals, significance of error measurements, development and evaluation data sets.
Apply for Applied Scientist fresher Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 for Applied Scientist fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.