Amazon Off-Campus 2021 | MBA-II Internship Opportunities 2021 | Bangalore location | Apply Online Now: Amazon has published the recent internship opportunity- (MBA-II Internship Opportunities 2021) for fresher candidates for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Pursuing Full-Time MBA and expected to graduate in 2023 and Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment can apply online for Amazon MBA-II Internship Opportunities 2021 using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Amazon MBA-II Internship Opportunities 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Amazon MBA-II Internship Opportunities 2021 Recruitment 2021| Apply Online.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Job Profile||MBA-II Internship Opportunities 2021|
|Qualification Required||Pursuing Full-Time MBA and expected to graduate in 2023.|
|Target Batch||2023 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||Internship (Freshers are eligible only).|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Amazon MBA-II Internship Opportunities 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
- Business Development Manager- Partner with business leaders to grow the business by creating new partnerships, leveraging existing relationships and/or licensing assets to drive product improvements and innovation, enable distribution of our applications, products and/or services, and reduce costs without sacrificing the customer experience.
- Category Manager- Identify customer trends, buying behaviors, growth opportunities, and unique selections to develop long-term strategies that improve profitability and growth across category; identify marketplace growth opportunities, risks, and benefits to increase customer acquisition and brand-building for sub-categories.
- Client Relationship Manager (AWS) – Develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. The selected candidate will possess both a sales and deep technical background that enables them to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects, and other customer executives.
- Financial Analyst – Develop financial and product forecasts, variances, and risk analyses to inform key business decisions; create financial goals to define and quantify objectives for business inputs; define, generate, and report key metrics to monitor the financial status of a business within Amazon; conduct ad hoc financial analyses and interpret P&L data to help monitor and drive profitability; work with other groups to develop subcategory annual plans.
- In stock Manager – Develop and execute inventory management strategies (including forecasting, capacity planning, and supply chain optimization), determine how to allocate resources for variable cost reduction and profit margin improvement to drive overall profitability for the business unit.
- Marketing Manager – Develop and execute strategies for growing the size and lifetime value of the business unit’s customer base, through both acquisition and customer relationship management (CRM) strategies for targeting and communicating with customers.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Operations Manager – Balance day-to-day shift management operations with strategic forward-thinking decision making; optimize labor and capacity resources to ensure efficient and effective workflow across Amazon warehouses; ensure effective communication occurs at shift handoffs; remove barriers and construct work continuity plans; manage backlog to ensure a balanced and appropriate workload; plan for and prepare required resources in the short and long-term by constructing peak plans and setting goals to achieve and exceed daily volume metrics, peak productivity, safety, and quality expectations; Create a culture of safety, monitor equipment and conditions, and respond to incidents. Operations roles include field and corporate roles.
- Product Manager: Support the definition and launch of new retail products, services, or features in partnership with technical teams. Evaluate the existing experience(s) for customers on and off Amazon, identify areas for improvement, develop business requirements, craft and implement marketing plans, and own measures of success.
- Program Manager: Identify solutions to complex problems and innovate on leading edge solutions to manage programs broadly across businesses within Amazon. Given responsibility to own those business challenges and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions. Drive efforts independently and as part of larger project teams, and have a significant impact on the customer experience and the business.
Eligibility & Experience Required
- Pursuing Full-Time MBA and expected to graduate in 2023.
- For applicants from Invite-Only-Campuses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to make and support decisions.
- Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment.
- Register for BE/ B.Tech Jobs (FREE) || Follow Us On Twitter
- Demonstration of interest in working in the fast paced technology industry.
- Proof that you are capable of both strategic thinking along with detailed execution.
- Consistent track record of taking full ownership and delivering results.
- Comfortable with “hands-on” management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, contending priorities simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills, managing multiple stakeholders and partner teams.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV (with updated skills & Experience if any) and Original Documents of all testimonials (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– and You will be redirected to official website of Amazon Website.
- Read Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button.
- Upload your updated Resume and fill necessary details, and Complete the registration process.
Apply for MBA-II Internship Opportunities
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Amazon MBA-II Internship Opportunities 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|