Amazon Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Exp. Candidates : Amazon has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for Experienced candidates for IT Support Engineer position for Gurugram location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualifications and 1 to 3 years of experience in IT support can apply online for Amazon IT Support Engineer Off-campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Amazon IT Support Engineer jobs openings 2020 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Amazon IT Support Engineer jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Gurugram location is given below.
Amazon IT Support Engineer Recruitment 2020 | Fresher Candidates Apply Online for Gurugram Jobs 2020
Amazon IT Support Engineer Job Profile
|Job Profile||IT Support Engineer|
|Working Location||Gurugram, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2018/ 2019 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||1 to 3 years of experience in IT support.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Amazon IT Support Engineer jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
IT Support Engineer Job Responsibilities
Ops Tech IT Support Engineers will be responsible for utilizing their skills to provide assistance to the operations team in resolving technical problems within these sites that cover a multitude of technical disciplines. The IT Support Engineers positions is the first level of support for the operations of the Amazon Sites and becomes the voice and face of the IT department to our customers. Amazon seeks individual who are willing to work hard, have fun, and join us in making Worldwide History.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Maintenance of IT equipment throughout the fulfillment sites.
- Troubleshoot of all IT related equipment such as PCs, wireless handheld devices, thin clients, printers and other end user devices.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Manage RMA and repair process for all devices under warranty.
- Support the Senior Engineers in daily projects and activities as directed AII IT Support Engineers positions might be on a rotation shift schedule between days and nights.
- The position will require supporting of multiple buildings around the area and regular travel to sites with in the state /region.
- Ensure all safety procedure are adhered to while performing work.
- This positions reports directly to the IT manager for the fulfillment sites.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Good understanding of basic computer hardware concepts an terminologies.
- Experience in supporting end-user hardware equipment like Desktop, laptop, Printer, and scanners.
- Experience in supporting Windows operating system an client software like MS Office, VPN etc.
- Good knowledge on networking concepts and basic troubleshooting.
- Basic Linux systems administration skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills of IT systems.
- Good written an verbal communication skills.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Comfortable communications in person and via phone/e-mail with peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT support.
- Experience troubleshooting thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals/Barcode scanner.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining laser printers and zebra printers.
- Experience in supporting switches, Wi fi, routers & firewall.
- Inventory management skills.
- Experience in supporting Apple Mac system, MacOS and linux systems.
- Network +/ CCNA Certification or equivalent experience /knowledge.
- A+ certified or equivalent experience /knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives.
- Willingness to relocate as business needs arise for career advancement opportunities.
Apply for IT Support Engineer jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Amazon IT Support Engineer jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Gurugram location is given below.
Browse Jobs By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|