Amazon Off-Campus 2020 Drive for Fresher Candidates: Amazon has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Catalog Associate position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Any Graduation Degree and Minimum of B1 certification in German languages and knowledge of the related fields/ languages can apply online for Amazon Catalog Associate Off-Campus 2020 openings for fresher candidates using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Amazon Catalog Associate jobs openings 2020 is given below. Job seekers are requested to read all the details carefully before making an online applications for Amazon Catalog Associate jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Amazon Catalog Associate Recruitment 2020 | Fresher Candidates Apply Online for Bangalore jobs 2020.
Amazon Catalog Associate Job Profile
|Job Profile||Catalog Associate|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2019/ 2020 Batch Candidates are eligible.|
|Qualification Required||Any Graduation Degree|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||0-4 years of experience in data-driven business operations process BPOs.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Amazon Catalog Associate jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Amazon Catalog Associate Responsibilities
About the Role/ Description
- Skills and Competencies Required.
- Proficiency in French/German B1 an above or BA/MA in French/German.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong business communication skills ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly an concisely.
- Basic in MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills Ability to do high school level arithmetic.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Familiarity with navigating the internet research techniques on the internet an finding required information quickly.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform root cause analysis and identify constraints to recommend a solutions on this, we will test the candidates ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly an then recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity use discretion and judgment to take decision on critical business tasks based on available information flexibility in working in shifts and working hours.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
- Graduation ii any stream with basic knowledge in excel an good communication skill. (Written & Oral). Minimum of B1 certification in German.
- Graduation in any stream with basic knowledge in excel an good communication skills.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- 0-4 years of experience in data-driven business operations process BPOs, operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data.
- Basic knowledge of VBA and SQL.
Apply for Amazon Catalog Associate Jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Amazon Catalog Associate jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Browse Jobs By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|