Altisource Off Campus Hiring Freshers As- Software Engineer Details:
About the Company:
At Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) we build world-class technologies and services for the mortgage and real estate industry and are well poised to help revolutionize how homes are bought, sold, and managed. In the US, we partner with 7 out of the top 10 mortgage servicers, operate one of the top three real estate auction websites, and manage a cooperative which represents a 15%+ market share of the $1.8tn US Originations market. Altisource™ is a high-energy, rapidly growing technology and services provider that is changing the way companies conduct business.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Java
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech Degree
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 year of experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Handle production incidents in an effective manner and provide quick turnaround to customers.
- Communicate adequately with customers to keep them informed on the status of their tickets at all times.
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders such as QE, Product Management, Infrastructure support and Release management teams to deliver solutions to customer requirements.
- Work as a team player to contribute to the overall operational success of the team by being flexible to work in shifts and weekend on call support activities.
- Document all the customer interactions and technical investigations in the ticketing system at all times.
- Represent team in audit reviews, change advisory calls, business continuity programs such as Disaster Recovery exercises.
- Execute IT application support activities. Envision and support adherence to best practices and standards.
- Responding promptly to application alerts and issues.
- Level-2 Troubleshooting Applications / Infrastructure issues within benchmarked SLA’s.
- Responsible to report production impact details and able to elaborate to the management.
- Adhere to standards and processes for incident resolution.
- Maintain production support run books for each application.
- Analyze and drive to RCA (Root Cause Analysis).
- Assist in testing and monitoring systems changes implemented.
- Ensure compliance with Client policies and procedures.
- Provide appropriate status updates and track assignments on routine basis.
- Level-3 responsibilities for identifying defective behavior within supported applications and work with the appropriate development team to identify root cause and communicate with end-users on the delivered solution. In addition, will need to coordinate with the application development team(s) on the release of hotfixes, features and functionality to supported applications.
- Will perform release migration steps to Production environments as documented in the release plan.
- You are a BE/BTech graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other Engineering streams.
- 1 year of overall experience, primarily in Java / J2EE, Oracle and/or MS/SQL.
- Experience working with J2EE Application Servers (preferably JBoss / WebSphere/WebLogic / Tomcat).
- Experience in resolving complex technical issues in a Linux/Java/MySQL based platform.
- Working knowledge and experience in AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge on UNIX, Shell scripts.
- Experience in application monitoring and performance monitoring using standard tools. Experience with tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk etc.,
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills and excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Prior production / product support experience is a must.
- Working knowledge of the residential mortgage industry would be an added advantage.
- Ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies, product features and their architecture.
- Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision.
- Willing to work in flexible shifts.
Apply Before the link expires for Altisource Off Campus Hiring Freshers.
Apply Here: Click Here to Apply Online
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.