Accenture Recruitment 2022 | Accenture Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Accenture Jobs for Freshers : Accenture has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for New Associate position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Graduation Degree in the related fields and 0 to 1 years of experience in the related fields/ technology can apply online for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Accenture Recruitment 2022 for New Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location.
Accenture Recruitment 2022 | New Associate fresher | Graduation Degree | Chennai Job| Apply Online Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||New Associate || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Graduation Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Chennai, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 1 years of experience in the related fields/ technology.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Accenture Recruitment 2022 for fresher candidates for New Associate position for Chennai job location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies. Registration for BE/ B.Tech Off Campus Jobs.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor.
- You will be given detailed instructions on all task that needed to be carried out, and decisions that you make will impact your work.
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders.
- Working closely with project members to effectively deliver on requirements.
Eligibility, Experirnce/ Professional Skills
- The skill set required for this position is – adaptable and flexible, commitment to quality, written and verbal communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills and process orientation.
- Content management team is responsible for organising, categorising and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organisation.
- Graduation Degree in the related fields and 0 to 1 years of experience in the related fields/ technology.
Apply for New Associate fresher Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Accenture Recruitment 2022 for New Associate fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information here, but we strongly recommends to visit official website (using above link). Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Accenture Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.