Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 | Accenture Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Accenture Jobs for Freshers : Accenture India has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Associate Tech position for across India location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ M.Sc degree in computer/ IT/ related fields and knowledge/ experience with design, build, test, assemble and configure applications can apply online for Accenture Off Campus 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Accenture Off Campus 2022 for Associate Tech fresher and experienced candidates for across India location.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Tech | B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ M.Sc | Across India location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Associate Tech || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ M.Sc degree in computer/ IT/ related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Across India location.|
|Target Batch||2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Experienced are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Associate Tech position for across India location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- The key responsibilities includes design build test assemble and configure application using business requirements and deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations and take ownership of successful implementation of the solution.
- Bake technology trends into solutions, participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technology and integrated them in existing solutions.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- The candidate should be from 2021 and 2020 to batch passouts and a total experience must be zero to 11 months and no active backlogs during application or during on boarding.
- Maximum 1 year of gap in the education is allowed from 10th to graduation. Candidate should not have appeared in Accenture recruitment or interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should be proficient in any foreign languages like German French Italian or Spanish.
Apply for Associate Tech fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Accenture Off Campus 2022 for Associate Tech fresher and experienced candidates for across India location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.