Accenture Off-Campus 2020 Recruitment Drive for Freshers: Accenture has published the latest jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for New Associate-Audit position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Any Graduation Degree and 0 to 2 years of experience in the related field/ technology can apply online for Accenture New Associate-Audit Off-campus 2020 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Accenture New Associate-Audit jobs openings 2020 for freshers is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details carefully before making an online applications for Accenture New Associate-Audit jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Accenture New Associate-Audit Recruitment 2020 | Fresher Candidates Apply Online for Bangalore Jobs 2020.
Accenture New Associate-Audit Job Profile
|Job Profile||New Associate-Audit|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India || Register For BE/B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs|
|Target Batch||2018, 2019 and 2020 Batch pass-Out candidates are eligible.|
|Qualification Required||Any Graduation Degree|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|| Join Our Telegram Channel|
|No. Of Vacancies||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||0 to 2 years of experience in the related field/ technology.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || Learn SQL/ Java/ Python/ C++|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Part-Time/ Internship|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Accenture New Associate-Audit jobs openings 2020 ASAP using the direct link given below.
New Associate-Audit Job Responsibilities
About the Role/ Description
- You will be working as a part of the audit team, which ensure process and security compliance for all processes within the organizations.
- The operational audit and compliance team focuses on auditing and managing effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to migrate risk.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates.
- Should have good understanding of anti-corruption, BCM and infosec policies, records management and contractor control.
- The team is responsible for establishing processes to validate the effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
- Anti money laundering, Risk and Compliance, and Should have good communication skills.
Qualification/ Experience/ Skills Required
Role and Responsibilities-
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervision.
- In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- The decision that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work.
- Please mote that this role may require you in rotational shifts.
Apply for Accenture New Associate-Audit
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Accenture New Associate-Audit jobs openings 2020 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Browse Jobs By Location/ City-Wise Jobs
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|