ABB Recruitment 2023 | ABB Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: ABB has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Management Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s in engineering graduating in 2022/2023 and Basic knowledge on Power electronics, rectifier and inverter topology can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for ABB Recruitment 2023 for Management Trainee freshers and exp. candidates for Bangalore location.
ABB Recruitment 2023: Hiring Management Trainee Freshers (Bachelor’s in Engg.) – Bangalore location |
|Job Profile/ Type
|Management Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship.
|Bachelor’s in engineering graduating in 2022/ 2023 Batch.
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram
|Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link
|Bangalore, India location.
|Freshers and Exp. Candidates are eligible.
Job Description for ABB Recruitment
- Extracting relevant information from the top-level requirements and perform initial sizing of equipment through simulation in electrical software like MatLab etc
- Interfacing with customer for finalizing specification, product development, design/FAI approval and product performance & reliability.
- Preparing and managing technical bidding documentation including design documents, RAMS requirements, simulation reports and other supporting documents
- Working closely with sales, marketing team, engineering & service team for bidding, new proposal to penetrate in different segment of business and product life cycle management
- Support in Engineering Documentation like design document, test specification, test report etc. Delivering new offering training to internal teams and customers
- Assisting in resolution of customer offering issues and accompany internal partners to customer sites
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s in engineering graduating in 2022/2023
- Aggregate of all previous semesters should be 60% and above with no backlogs
- Basic knowledge on Power electronics, rectifier and inverter topology
- Demonstrating ability to innovate and eagerness to improve things
- Understanding of train/ Vehicle level operation and system engineering pertaining to traction chain is an added advantage
- Should be able to motivate others and lead a team
Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023
Click on the link given below to apply online for ABB Recruitment 2023 for Management Trainee position for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.