ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 | ABB Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for ABB Jobs for Freshers : ABB has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Cyber Security Specialist position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree in cyber security, computer science or networking and 1 to 2 years of experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing can apply online for ABB Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 for Cyber Security Specialist fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 | Cyber Security Specialist | Bachelor/ Master’s Freshers | Bangalore |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||ABB India Limited|
|Job Profile/ Type||Cyber Security Specialist || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in cyber security, computer science or networking.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||1 to 2 years of experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Followings are the job Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 for fresher candidates for Cyber Security Specialist position for Bangalore job location. And the candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Professional certificates if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process (Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written) may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Perform security and network robustness assessment testing of embedded devices and host based industrial software.
- Induct penetrations testing on cloud or web applications and API.
- Threat analysis of the devices from security point of view and in-depth analysis of a results and writing technical reports.
- Provide suggestions or fixes for improvement to the device or software development teams.
- Evaluate new testing methodologies are relevant for the organisation and test wireless interfaces for security.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in cybersecurity, computer science or networking and minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Sound knowledge of OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities for mobile and web, software exploitation and common vulnerabilities.
- In depth knowledge of TCP IP networking and application protocol concepts (knowledge of industrial control communication protocol is an added advantage).
- Knowledge of tools like Nessus, Burp, suite, black duck, wireshark and experience with penetration testing OS like Kali Linux.
- Proficient with one of the scripting languages like python or shell and certifications such as OSCP, CEH etc. or bug hunting experience is a plus.
Apply for Cyber Security Specialist Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 for Cyber Security Specialist fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on ABB Off Campus Drive 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.